Trek training is addictive and it has become an essential part of my life. Every trek is an amazing adventure, whether in my local neighbourhood or a different part of the world. On the trails, I get to leave the busy city life behind (full of distractions and constant interruptions) and find peace in nature.
- Disconnect from your phone and take time to look up.
- Conversations are so more meaningful in person with no distractions.
- A trek can nurture a grieving heart and soul.
- Clarity and new perspective can be found in nature
- I discovered and met some of my closest friends on the trails.
- Expect the unexpected and you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Laughter on the trails is magic!
- Self-belief is enough.
- The time I didn’t want to go, turned out to be the best trail day ever!
- Dirty soles are the best, when I need to clear my mind and renew my soul.
Trail time is magical. Do yourself a favour, get outside and book yourself a date with Mother Nature. You may be surprised at what you learn about your community, environment and most importantly yourself along the trails.
I looking forward to seeing you trekking!
If you would like more information on our trek training sessions. Join our community at www.westwomentrekkers.com.